Thursday 3 April 2008

Discord

Feb. 29, 08
Dark, damp, cold. Me and home.

Tunnels, underground tunnels
Whirring and winding with air
So stale dead air. Like me.

The ground is dirt-or maybe not
Bones crushed look the same
As long. As they mix with blood.

Would you call me names and blame?
If you saw how I slunk around
My body is a whip. And I hurt.

Me, and My(and)Self and You.

I was your guardian angel
I was a highly achieved cop
Maybe. Maybe I was diseased

It started small, I may of shoved
It felt good, that rush of power
Smile. A real smile on a driven face

My last time. Was- is my last time

I needed comfort at night, blame me?
My job had no justice some nights
Whore. Bloody drugged up whore.

Death wasn't noticed, nor hers
So I did some more, blame me?
I kept your streets clean still then

A night shift. I kept your streets clean.

Headaches forming, blame me?
I had a tumour, ugly nasty thing
She was a beautiful doctor

Not like the others, so clean,
Innocent, but brought bad news
Her death felt better. Better.

I was gone then. I don't remember.

I survived that first night search
I had knowledge and I know
I won't be caught. Ever caught.

Where is the rage tumours bring?
Blame blame blame, do you blame me?
It is with the Justice.

-
Disorders resulting from metabolic or neurologic dysfunction can cause violent behavior.
Common causes include epilepsy, brain tumor, encephalitis, head injury, endocrine disorders, metabolic disorders
(such as uremia and calcium imbalance), and severe physical trauma.

Blame some?

-http://wrongdiagnosis.com/p/psychosis/causes.htm

No comments: