Thursday 3 April 2008

Smoking

March 18, 08
I reek.

Of your
Dirty satisfaction

I smile.

At your
Ignorant knowledge


All the ropes you bound me with
Painted black with the blood we share
All the ropes you bound me with
Made me, make me, consume me!

If I am alluring, am I an angel again?
It is all I want you to think of me as.
Tipping my head back, with sinful
Satisfaction
I’ll let myself become undone, undone
Stripping me away-Body un made
Unwrapping, becoming, skin blood
And nothing.
I’ll be so lost; you need to collar me up
And you never know that I’m fake
I’m fake. I’m fake. And fear, fear
Smile.

Fear what you thought you tamed
Dirty nails burn purgatory in reality
And biting is too good for your death
Just leave your body in un rest


I made.

Myself
How I wished to be

I dreamed

Myself
How I wished to be

*

Dreams Lie, by making us believe

No comments: