Monday 5 May 2008

Her Gentleman

May 5, 08

Teasing...Like a cloud just glimpsing the sun

Half enraptured by trance light
Pocketing through the canvas
A coquette whispering ill sins
To her lover ears, I wait yonder
Waiting for the answer in winds

Frisky yet mournful as it blows
Shadowing the grape vines
Even as it plays with what it reaps
And sows again as they fall victim
To the ever mischievous wind

Formed by broken trinkets
Her bosom full figure as I remember
Mercy decides to give me memory
Of how I let nature eat her body
So I, the murder, see the silhouette

Formed by my brisk fanatical eyes
Haunting, to what not believed
So I don't believe, don't hinder me
Scarce forms of the dead and buried
Even if she not want'd to be buried.

Teasing...Like a cloud just glimpsing the sun

No comments: