Friday 24 February 2012

Wisdom

I wrote this a long time ago. Something more like 12/30/2008
It's funny running back into those nonsensical things and still seeing where I got it all from. I consider myself healed. A survivor. Someone who wears the blindfold magnificently. Magnificently.
But I can still see it.

Wisdom

~If you don’t make your moves fast, if you aren’t living life

-Checkmate!-

Quote the killer

~For your grave marker

‘Sweet crying Angel

Made of stone-

If I die…Will you cry?

No!

~Seasons are reasons for you to be to be to be…

-Skirts are short enough to be belts

-Your actions are Halloween witch

-Those blades are ice skates

All around the merry-go-round

November means leaves

-Fall

Turn into fire. Red fire we mean.

~Falling…Falling…Draining!

And blood and money is drained

-Like rivers

In polluted cities

~You got special needs, sure what an excuse

I got a special cure, or something like it

-Sink your teeth in that frothy gal!

~Goldilocks ate deer poop. Life just ain’t chocolate.

~Lovely, when I hiccup

You are thinking of me, Aw sweetie.

…When I think of you

I cough up blood.

~Sir, if you repeat me, Pete

I’ll be forced to take necessary action.

-Off the bridge you go!-

~Psst, I can tell when doodles are having

Orgasms.

~Knock, knock, Come on in

-Bang, Bang-

Testing days are bored days

-Blah, Blah-

Getting rich is the cure baby

-Bling, Bling-

Take that to your mummy

-Secrets, Secrets-

Ain’t you a perty thing

-Screw, Screw-

What blabber you speakin’?

-Whore, Whore-

Stare at shifting foggy nights

-Pills, Pills-

Come on over, Come on in

-Bang, Bang-

~Flowers for me? You shouldn’t have!

Marry you? Me marry you?!

Sure, but why are you wearing white?

Dirty Bastard!

~I believe in blood and gore

Cut me up and kill the

Whore!

~Addresses, numbers, fax

They all require places

-Time?

None of those go well

With an unperceivable ‘sanity’

Which thrives in the mind

Of

I, MySelf, and me and we

~I’m an indulger.

Make me .

As society deems.

Blame me?

Dirty whore you call

Me.

~Bow ties make me go

Sweaty

Hot pants, wanna dance?

~If the world was backward

Everything forward would be

Backward and backward

Would be forward

-So now we love ping-pong

Under the deep blue sea

-So now come meet to fuck

Me.

With my husband

And as you watch yourself

Shoot me

I bleed wine that drunk heroes

Piss.

-We love ping-pong in a

Backwards world

~Wouldn’t it be funny

If a fish fell from the roof?

~Teddy bears make cute toys

But those eyes stare at me

And remind me that a

Child is dead and my child

Is dying because the sky

Is falling

~Do you speak for your friends?

Friends are only people

Who put their eyes in the chalice

-but

Pretty brown eyes

I love you

~If death do us part

Priest?

Why just leave me

Kill me and I don’t bleed

It’s the juice that you spit

In sex

And I won’t die

Because in death do us part

We are me and you

2 comments:

ShawBlogs said...

I like you, but you're insane, you always were. :)

Rachel said...

Hahaha, you read this still?