Thursday 3 April 2008

Twice Stoned

Feb. 15, 08
Where have I been and done?
My eyes with no passion found
Stare at shaky hands incised
No memory.

Standing upon heath; I'm high
Face up turned, O' God; I'm sin
Wind shakes me; I'm realizing...
No memory?

Theatre deep thunder; Gasping
Hide my sobs of unknown reason
Rain hides my tears of pain, or guilt
No memory...

If wind will take my soul; Up higher
My mind freedom come; Free of sin
For a single blissful moment; I know
Memory

My blood is no better than this dirt
...He told me...


Salvation achieved


-Brief Explanation:

Twice Stoned is a reference to the biblical phrase, "Let the one free of sin throw the first stone", it is a twist upon the saying for the writings 'character' has had two stones, Two Sins so to speak. One of the characters and one that was placed upon the character. -The first being of an enigma, let's say for my preference murder. (Cheery I am) And the second the sin against the character, say their own murder, hence the line, "My blood is no better than this dirt...He told me..." That line comes after a Freedom, as in the death, from the previous stanza understood?- clarified:"Rain hides my tears of pain, or guilt"
Pain against and guilt of act.

No comments: