Tuesday 17 June 2008

Adieu Heaven

June 17, 08 (Writers Block)

Good morrow Heaven,
Closed her eyes lastly,
Firstly unclenched the
Child's small fist which
Actually fought the world.
She did.

Watched my eyes too wide,
The silver dancing lights,
Which were actually liquid,
And controlled by white men,
Or white coats rather, not you,
Not you.

Whispers of songs I mouthed,
Were conversations by them,
My prayers used much larger words,
But still ended in the four letters,
Each hand clutched each word,
Love and Hope.

My God, if there was one.
I closed my eyes firstly,
Secondly held my breath,
Unclenched my fists which
Only fought for motivation.
I did.

Sweet chocolate tastes like,
The porcupine knives driven
Into my skin with the guilty
Damned guilty skin of living,
My Child, My Jesus, My Living.
Adieu.

Adieu Heaven.

No comments: