Tuesday 7 October 2008

Haunt Me

October 6, 08
Very Poorly Written.

Uncoil heaven's innocence,
For I've been raped and I'm-
Not beautiful anymore or was.
Bleak shadows haunt my smile,
Knowing taints their seen tuition
Of me.
I'm wrong and everything hated.

Unleash heaven's pain upon me,
For I prefer the crucified tears,
Only to wet my lips with as I paint-
It with my finger tips and nails.
My convergence within myself,
Skirts them.
Because they know I like how I am.

Rain upon me hell's own flames,
As it licks my skin wrapping me in-
A burning ember robe of self haunting
Beaten as I am in mind by my own,
Lived through and through again,
Too much.
Of everything nobody wants to see.

By my shadows, I was told I'm nothing.
And I believed it.
I'm not beautiful anymore the rose tells me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach, why so much anguish?

Color Changed said...

Because sometimes I feel anguish.
=]

I meant to tell you, I stole this for my computer:

"The Myriad Focus"
...Naked under the sky of fire
Enrobed in nascent twilight
And the ephemerally tinted
Aura of absolution radiates...


It's lovely. I hope you don't mind. Heh

Anonymous said...

No I don't mind. :)

Will_Shaw said...

Youre bloody crazy.
I kinda like your craziness though...

Color Changed said...

Crazy is good, the norm is far past boring m'dear.

=)
To both, x